Saturday, August 14, 2010

Re: Let Mr. Nessim Gaon Pay My Entitlements

Below is an abridged copy of my SOS Email to info@mfa.gov.ng and info@abuja.mfa.gov.il. One of the very first addresses to which I sent this SOS Email is info@abuja.mfa.gov.il (Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs). A few days ago, it struck me to resend this email simultaneously to Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja. The email to Israeli MFA (info@abuja.mfa.gov.il) went through but as you can see below, my email to my Country's MFA was returned undelivered by my Yahoo Mail Handler because my email address was rejected by the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs email system.

Why did the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs reject my email? I got their email Contact address from their Website. Is it possible that they are no longer using that email address? Could their email system be faulty? Could they be receiving emails from people in their Address book only? The rejection couldn't have come from my IP (Internet Protocol) Address since it is dynamic, i.e. I send emails from wherever I can; different Computers, Cybercafé or devices. Consequently, they must have blacklisted my email address. Mr. Ojo Maduekwe is the Minister in charge of Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for now. It is possible that he does not know that my email address has been blocked by his Webmaster or Systems Administrator. I do not know of other ways to contact him. He should therefore please do the needful to address this issue and those raised in my SOS, as they concern his Ministry.

I know for a fact that the Israeli Government places top premium on its citizens, such that they can exchange 100 or more nationals of other Countries for just one Israeli citizen. Accordingly, I cannot imagine the Israeli Government officials rejecting correspondence from an Israeli citizen who is in any type of distress, either in Israel or any other Country. Even if the citizen sends communication to the wrong address, you can be sure that it would be redirected and acted upon faithfully and expeditiously.

I have sent this email to some prominent and/or famous Nigerians, who have been noted for their courage, selfless service and uprightness, so it is taken for granted that many of them are already processing it to the best of their abilities. I have also sent it to many Government Organs, NGOs, etc. Some may claim later that they did not receive it, or did not see it elsewhere. Please do not sit on the fence; do something to help if you can.

However, I recognize that some recipients may have some reasons that would compel them to see no evil and hear no evil. As stated in my SOS, recipients should please evaluate whether they can help (i.e. without placing themselves and/or their loved ones in danger for a complete stranger).

I am grateful to all those assisting me towards a happy ending to this dreadful saga in the life of my family, especially Saharareporters - http://www.saharareporters.com/letter/let-mr-noga-pay-my-entitlements and Netlog: http://en.netlog.com/jonathanobikpo/blog. We are in nascent democratic Nigeria. This is the only country we have, so we cannot run away, regardless of the myriad activities of renegades in our midst. Today, it is Jonathan Obikpo, still very much alive in Nigeria. Tomorrow is unknown. God bless you!


----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com"
To: gloriaobikpo@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Mon, 7 June, 2010 1:31:37
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

:
Connected to 41.222.208.27 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 421 4.1.0 Dropping connection due to an error on this server
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path:
Received: (qmail 12137 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Jun 2010 22:28:34 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1275776914; bh=m5cGnRVr6iJoyYgmCljPs3C2Hh7I6eIyVG3DQzwXdlo=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Hf8bt1qm/e8dHltEH7TqgSaHy1o5CIGpHoh88Kf3QCsPbTqe7kVZ2D/Vu3f65PQS5hzl7KAQDK+2Ymr2WI2NIQXiW1NHw78p+AANUry922Z3wIQnIhMM8faQolderyZ+Qq2SJVXqGHD26duy5I3u/pl6v2tNXyWs54PX4HTYC/M=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=ecUnWOT+GtjDrA3KllleOToucIfUGjwihgIC6bEFH1mss77BWQnx7ghRoNI7CmVA3cvPaSd5Sy4xdkhA4I5UNHgJpZYoZ70/PNVUokj12DcXw6QgvvhTW7KBeVl6y8+92IVqSX6CP51b9AUvXWr4TsBVPPOm6tzzOJWYAfI3jbQ=;
Message-ID: <393879.11261.qm@web28316.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 5taDjroVM1nQV4gpMsNxnblYdG.p22wvCt6tRxmXv0HuqTp
XT8U4dZkxg63mySMvSomw865BzrMVbq_dKt312Te259zMfgfh7lZFg8ckIkI
UxKfZp2D0WNstciNIgCCGqzwUxeQPG5JToLrgdxxzOuY8AQ.LvdLL0YzGSmP
6E7EMtYFSB3J3VZYSA9zLKH70BcVf2EOL5LxLJN7OtdCIKi_ib.5xsLSIYa0
rkW6mfqeifINShXbmDbD.IKoA9OhibtgmhUe.pIQo_1_rZ8CaIIRETfodeZs
pXsebqIoorq3.9iKOIsBU2A--
Received: from [41.220.68.5] by web28316.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 05 Jun 2010 22:28:34 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/397.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 22:28:34 +0000 (GMT)
From: Jonathan Obikpo
Subject: SOS CIRCULAR
To: info@mfa.gov.ng, info@abuja.mfa.gov.il
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1994365554-1275776914=:11261"

--0-1994365554-1275776914=:11261
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear Sir/Madam, =0A=C2=A0=0AMy name is Mr. Jonathan Okechukwu Obikpo, 60, f=
rom AnambraStateof Nigeria.=C2=A0 Seven years ago, I ran into trouble with =
my erstwhile employer, Mr. Nessim David Gaon, in his Noga Group of Companie=
s.=C2=A0 While I was there, the Noga Group in Nigeriawas made up of the fol=

--- End of message stripped.

NOTE:
This blog was written and published elsewhere long before changes that affected the Minister were made at the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment